Tabs

Friday, December 23, 2011

Swag?

Smh I don't even know where to begin. The video for "Motto (Yolo)" from Drake's album Take Care finally dropped recently and I already how much of a joke it was before I got the chance to watch it. Once I got the chance to see it, I understand why twitter was blowing up with jokes about the style of Wayne and Drake recently. The visual is basically Drake driving round, Wayne chilling by a bridge and trying to dance, and Tyga (zzzz) performing for fans. The song is catchy and I can't hate on that, but recently YMCMB has become something of a joke. From pause worthy behavior and songs to suspect fashion sense from Weezy, I don't know exactly what to think. I am just going to pay attention to the song and forget about the leopard print North Face, green ugg boots, and interesting dancing and just appreciate the music for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment